This book packs a wallop with its eye-opening messages. It's a clever combination of personal experience, logic, humor, and observation that focuses on identifying, explaining, and overcoming obstacles that may be making life unnecessarily complicated. The explanations are written in simple terms, making them easy to understand and apply.
Get ready for your thinking to be challenged on a variety of topics such as the comfort zone, relationships, perception, and several others that may be posing as obstacles. Many surprising facts are revealed about how and why these obstacles keep getting in the way. You'll discover a formula for overcoming many of them that's simpler than you think, but it may not be what you'd expect! You'll learn the easy way what Kevin had to learn the hard way: To improve your life, sometimes you only need to change one thing. Other times... you need to change everything!
Personal growth occurs by getting beyond the boundaries of comfort, and this book will test those boundaries. Problems require effective solutions, and with this book, you will learn:
1. How to identify and tap into strengths, and pinpoint possible improvement areas to achieve personal growth.
2. How to put passion and purpose ahead of pride, fear, and discomfort.
3. Some behaviors that may be the barriers between you and enjoyment.
4. The importance of balance, and how easy it is for a person to create an IMbalance.
5. Simple, but effective methods to transform your thinking, break tough habits, and make positive adjustments, to get you on (or back on) the path to success and enjoyment.
You, or someone you know needs at least one thing written in this book - guaranteed! Click the "sneak peek" button for a free sample. Click the cover to purchase a copy.